ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Atlantic Council’s of Montenegro individual membership program provides an opportunity for individuals committed to the Atlantic community, and its leadership in tackling global challenges, to be more directly involved with the Council’s activities and network. By joining the Atlantic Council, members help support our work and new initiatives, while joining a broad community of influence dedicated to promoting US and European leadership around the world.
Currently, the individual membership program includes nearly 50 individuals with diverse perspectives, bound by a common interest in transatlantic cooperation, including ten sitting ambassadors and five chief executive officers, as well as numerous foreign and Montenegrin government officials, senior military leadership, academics, journalists, and leaders in the business, legal, financial, and nonprofit sectors.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
• Invitation to the Annual Members’ Conference
• Invitations to quarterly member events
• Priority access to more than 50 public Council events each year and invitations to additional events based on member expertise and interest
• Invitation to the Atlantic Council flagship events
• Complimentary copies of Atlantic Council publications (upon request)
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
Membership in the Council is by invitation only. Interested individuals must be nominated by a current Atlantic Council President, a current Atlantic Council Governance Board member, or a current Atlantic Council individual member. Nominations are reviewed quarterly.
For questions regarding individual membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.